Thursday 23 June 2011

Versace For H&M

I'm constantly on the Vogue website and when I came across this I couldn't wait to share.
I cannot wait for this collaboration and I'm pretty sure every girl out there will say the same. 

When asked about the collaboration Versace stated "I am thrilled to be collaborating with H&M and to have the opportunity of reaching its wide audience. The collection will be quintessential Versace, perfect for H&M and Versace fans everywhere."

The women's wear will be studded leather and colourful prints and for the guys sharp tailoring and plenty of bling.
I'm guessing the streets of West London will be packed with excited, pleased fashion lovers in November which is when the collection will be expected in London Regent street.

And it is just  a price you can afford with dresses starting at £50. ohhhh can't wait




 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...