Thursday 9 June 2011

Summer Beast

Hey guys


I’ve been trying to upload this all day and I finally figured out how to make it work. 

Before I head out to find some "street style" and i intend to find a couple out there today, I decided to put a couple of outfits together. And I can't really wait to get out and buy these outfits because they are fab!!

Don't you just love block colours and how they go with everything? Well not everything but you know what I mean. 

I will be putting a lot of outfits together from this website at least to know what to wear this summer. And remember I’m not a fashionista so ill probably not always get it right!


Its quirky meet chic meets a whole lot of everything, perfect for the summer!

My Summer Beast 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...