Monday 8 August 2011

Wedding Crasher

Hey Guys... I was at a wedding a couple days ago and as I was stuffing my face I kept thinking I couldn't wait for the next post..lol!! I recently got this dress a week ago from work for £11.00 from £45.00 because apparently it was damaged and being a staff that automatically knocked 75% off the dress :D
The Bargain kinda got me excited!! 
I'm a little surprised at the colour blue on the dress though because that was green lool
Dress - River Island
Shoe - I cannot remember the store..it was £30.00 









6 comments:

  1. wow I love this dress!! You look gorgeous dear!! xo -Taj

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress it looksso good on ya!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    Thanks for the comment, im glad u enjoy my blog cos the feelings mutual ;)... Btw im loving the dress it deffo represents the whole colour blocking theme.

    Let me know if u wanna follow each other
    www.vogueshewrote.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress girl LOVE it!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...